- Xi’an Jiaotong University Civilized Unit of Publicity Work, 2012
- Advance College Group Work Committee of Xi’an Jiaotong University, 2011 Exclusive
- Xi’an Jiaotong University Outstanding Organization Unit in Summer Social Practice, 2011
- “Xi’an Expo Theme Contribution Practice” Shaanxi Model Grass-root Party Organization, 2011
- Outstanding Organization Award in Xi’an Jiaotong University Students Scientific And Technological Competition, 2011
- Xi’an Jiaotong University Special Contribution Award of General Party Branch, 2011
- Xi’an Jiaotong University Model General Party Branch, 2011
- Outstanding Organization Award of College Students Mental Health Knowledge Competition, 2011
- First Prize in the 21st “119 Fire Prevention Day” Evacuation Drill, 2011
- Model Unit of Graduates Employment Work, 2011
- Third Place in the 90th Anniversary of the Founding of CPC Celebrating Singing Competition, 2011
- Best Unit of Spiritual Civilization Building Work in Shaanxi Education System
ChungYing College convenes the May Fourth Movement Commendation Conference on May 4th every year to in memory of May Fourth Movement, meanwhile commend students demonstrating outstanding performance in Sports Meeting, Academic Competition and other activities.
Welcome Buffet Party is held every September in the yard of ChungYing College where cakes, fruits and sodas are supplied. The Entirety of College freshmen would participate in the party, as well as the teachers. There would be many fantastic shows performed by other College students. This activity promoting the communication and understanding among students and teachers has became one of College Brand Activities.
Mechanism of contact and feedback between College and Schools has been becoming more and more complete.
Joint Committee is called per semester separately with seven different schools for academic performance analysis, critical focus students problems and thus to improve the educating strategy.
It was since 2013 that ChungYing College has annually held Buffet Communication where school deans and professors are invited to communicate with college students on some studying issues confusing them greatly. Students actively participating in the activity claimed to benefits a lot are glad to have such opportunity to be involved.